Winds of Change

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

semi

semi-circles, semi finals, semi smiling... SEMI FORMAL!!

Yes yes yes, semi formal IS coming up.. and I am going to it.. very excited indeed.
I think the best part of it is gonna be watching Jon trying (key word there: trying) to be all romantic with his date.. lolz Jon.

I hope that they have a good DJ at semi, because I havent danced for such a long time (well, "freestyle" dancing.. not cherographed... I danced a cherographed dance at the Diwali Mela on Sat..) and my feet are just dying to bust some moves..

AAAAND I have finally decided what I will be wearing at Semi. Im gonna be wearing an Indian outfit (Salwar Kameez for all those who understand what im saying.. if u dont, well, come to semi and u shall find out). And my outfit is white... and i think im gonna wear that hot necklace that janey gave me last yr (thnx jane :D)

so yea.. its gonna be fun, and u should all go.. :D
im excited... u can tell cant u :D

adios

3 Comments:

  • XD to jon tse. i wanna see this :P.. glad hes (well you both are) excited and hope you ppl have fun ^^

    and YES! my HOT SEXY necklace ;)... wear earrings to match! XD

    By Blogger _, at 9:30 PM  

  • yaaa salwarr kammeez

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:12 PM  

  • YEAH SEMI WAS AWESOME!!! omg, so much fun getting ready with you! thanks. lol and the dancing part was AWESOME. pics are up on my MSN space!! yay! SO MUCH FUN(again)

    By Blogger Kristen, at 5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home